You know that it is high time for you to pay attention to your health. But, for some reason, you can’t seem to find the motivation to get up and start.
There are lots of benefits that you can get to enjoy if you start a healthy life. And this is not just about your physical health but also your mental health.
These 7 inspiring motivational health quotes will surely push you to go out there and do something about your body and mind.
1. “Know, then, whatever cheerful and serene supports the mind supports the body too.”– John Armstrong
As the old adage goes, your body can achieve whatever your mind can conceive. And when your mind is happy and at peace, it will also have a positive impact on your body. If you nurture your mind and give it the care and attention it deserves, you are also caring for your body at the same time.
2. “Cheerfulness is the best promoter of health and is as friendly to the mind as to the body.” – Joseph Addison
Being happy and cheerful is one of the first things that can affect the overall health of a person. When you are happy, your mind becomes more at ease. You won’t have negative thoughts and as a result, your body will experience a notable change that it won’t otherwise get if you are always feeling down and lonely.
3. “Most people have no idea how good their body is designed to feel.” – Kevin Trudeau
It is funny how many people don’t seem to know and realize that their body has been especially made to feel. All the senses in your body are working together and you need to make sure that they only feel the good things, not the bad ones that can be very detrimental to their overall function and purpose.
4. “Your body holds deep wisdom. Trust in it. Learn from it. Nourish it. Watch your life transform and be healthy.” – Bella Bleue
Your body knows and remembers everything. Instead of taking it for granted, learn to trust your body. Listen to whatever it tells you and give it the nourishment it needs and deserves. Once you do, you will be surprised it can transform your life and make you as healthy as how you have always wanted to be.
5. “The higher your energy level, the more efficient your body. The more efficient your body, the better you feel and the more you will use your talent to produce outstanding results.” – Tony Robbins
When you have high energy levels, your body also becomes more efficient. When your body is efficient, you are going to feel so much better. Once that sense of being better washes over you, you will be more inclined to hone your talent to create the most amazing results and achieve your fullest potential as a person.
6. “The chief condition on which life, health, and vigor depend on, is action. It is by action that an organism develops its faculties, increases its energy, and attains the fulfillment of its destiny.”= Colin Powell
Taking action is the one thing that matters the most when it comes to vigor, health and life as a whole. When you actually take action, that is, when you make the effort to be healthy, you can develop your body and its faculties, boost your energy levels and reach that sense of fulfillment.
7. “Use your health, even to the point of wearing it out. That is what it is for. Spend all you have before you die; do not outlive yourself.”= George Bernard Shaw
Your health is there for you to use to your advantage. Even if it means you need to wear it out every now and then. After all, this is what its main function is. Do everything you can and try everything there is to try. Live your life because that is how things are meant to be.
Hopefully, these 7 inspiring motivational health quotes will convince you to start paying attention to both your body and mind now if you don’t want any regret tomorrow.