For the longest time, people have been reading quotes to boost their confidence and self-esteem. If you are a business owner or entrepreneur, the following 9 amazing business motivational quotes will inspire you to be a go-getter who will change the world for the better, one business project after another.
1. “Business opportunities are like buses, there’s always another one coming.” – Richard Branson
There will always be a way as long as you’ve got the will. You might miss your bus for now but it doesn’t mean that there won’t be another one coming. As a businessperson, you need to watch out for these opportunities and accept that missed opportunities are part of the journey.
2. “I don’t know the word ‘quit.’ Either I never did, or I have abolished it.” – Susan Butcher
There will always come a point in your life when it can be very tempting to just give up right there and then. After all, running a business can be very exhausting with all the different obstacles blocking your way. But, the only way to reach the finish line is to refuse to quit.
3. “Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.” – Henry David Thoreau
There is no question that Thoreau knew how important productivity is. He was able to see that people who seek success probably romanticize the whole idea without really doing the tough and practical work required to make it possible in the first place.
4. “Success is not final; failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
Just like most entrepreneurs, Churchill understood and knew that the process will always involve failure whether you like it or not. You can only learn from your mistakes and the best lesson was another day will always come to continue the fight.
5. “Play by the rules, but be ferocious.” – Phil Knight
You need to stick with the rules when you are out there in the field. But while these rules are important just as how important it is to follow them, you have to make sure that you use your passion during the game. That is how you play the game well.
6. “Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you’re going to do now and do it.” – William Durant
The present is called this way because it is a gift. While you can no longer change the past nor can you predict the future, you can at least do something right here and right now. You need to focus at the moment and act. You only got this moment so give it your best shot.
7. “Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.” – Theodore Roosevelt
Sometimes, it is easy to be too caught up with what lies ahead that you forget the importance of the process. But even if you lose or win, there mere fact that you gave it your all is already valuable and priceless by itself. The thought that you tried is rewarding enough already.
8. “The first one gets the oyster, the second gets the shell.” – Andrew Carnegie
Brutal as it may sound, this statement is harsh but true. Businesses exploit resource to reach their own goals. They don’t work as a group that shares the find for the day. If you want to get the best part, start early and work early.
9. “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” – Albert Schweitzer
A lot of people think that they need to be successful to be happy. What they don’t realize that true happiness lies in actually doing something and not on the goal itself. Even if your business doesn’t do as well as you want it to, as long as you find the process enjoyable, you will surely be happy.
Continue with the grind and use these 9 amazing business motivational quotes to push you along the way.