Do you no longer have the motivation to hit the gym? Do you still dread the thought of working out even if you are already surrounded by fitness buffs?
Your fitness should now be one of your top priorities for many reasons. If you find it hard to keep reaching goals, here are the best 10 fitness motivational quotes that can give you the push you need.
1. “Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.” – Carol Burnett
Change isn’t easy and you might often find yourself stuck in your old habits. But instead of always finding excuses to skip your exercise routines, don’t forget that you can only change if you put in hard work. With willpower and determination that comes from within, you can be fitter and better soon.
2. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out.” – Robert Collier
One of the largest obstacles on your road to success is the frustration that you cannot get instant results. However, don’t forget that success doesn’t happen overnight. It will only come if you got the drive and persistence to work for it each day.
3. “The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential… These are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.” – Confucius
You cannot excel if you constantly compare yourself with other people. Instead, excellence comes from striving to become the best version of yourself you can ever be. Don’t obsess about getting your dream body and focus instead on going as far as you can handle.
4. “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.”– Pablo Picasso
Unsuccessful people always say that they will do it tomorrow even if they can do it today. If you really want to be fit, commit yourself to doing what you said you will do.
5. “You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.”– Michael Jordan
You will fail if you already expected yourself to fail in the first place. This is why you need to set resolutions for your own self and expect yourself to achieve them. It is the only secret to hit your fitness goals soon.
6. “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.”– Bruce Lee
People always assumed that you can only be excellent if you were born excellent. But, the truth is that everyone can be successful. Even if you see yourself as someone average, focus on your goals and work towards them daily to become excellent.
7. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.”– Confucius
Don’t worry if your workouts start out slow. Always remind yourself that it is much better to walk on the treadmill instead of lounging lazily on your couch. Always show up to your workout schedules and you’ll see a difference in no time.
8. “People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.” – Dale Carnegie
Why hate fitness if you can make it more fun and enjoyable? Think of the aspects of your workout routine that you love. Whether it is listening to your favorite music or watching your favorite TV show while you are on the treadmill, make your workout as fun as possible.
9. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” – Jim Ryun
In the same way that there are days you don’t feel like working, there will also be days when working out isn’t something you’d want to do. During these moments, make it a habit to go daily without fail. Make fitness a habit and you will surely be as fit as you want to be.
10. “What hurts today makes you stronger tomorrow.”– Jay Cutler
As they always say, no pain, no gain. Enjoy that burn you feel as you push yourself much further than you ever pushed in the past. That pain you feel doesn’t mean you should give up. Use it as a fuel to your fire to become better.
It is not easy to stay motivated but with these best 10 fitness motivational quotes, you can be sure that you can power through everything.