If you are on this page right now looking for the best 10 work from home motivational quotes, there is a big chance that your enthusiasm and motivation is already starting to dwindle.
Now, that is perfectly okay. For the past several months, the world changed a lot and it has become common to feel lethargic, uninspired and stressed out.
If you feel like you need a nudge to keep you going, here are some motivational quotes to inspire every remote worker out there.
1. “You’re the boss, applesauce.” – Andy Warhol
While this might not be exclusively applicable for work from home setup, this quote from the American film director and artist is something that can get you through your work day. A simple reminder doesn’t hurt after all.
2. “Good things come to those who work their a**es off and never give up.” – Sandy Harper
It doesn’t matter how you are feeling right at this moment because you cannot deny that Sandy Harper is right. While it can be tempting to lounge lazily, hard work is a must now more than ever.
3. “Personal accountability requires mindfulness, acceptance, honesty, and courage.” – Shelby Martin
This quote actually came from an article that discusses about goals in achieving a dream body image. However, this is also about taking responsibility, particularly because there are no colleagues who will keep you on the right track.
4. “Don’t work from bed. You want your bed to be a place of peace and calm, not work stress.” – Liz Grossman Kitoyi
If you are someone whose mind starts churning once you hit the bed, this quote is made for you. Bringing work stress even to your sleep will literally stop you from getting your much needed rest. So, make sure your work stays at the table, not anywhere else.
5. “Good things happen to those who hustle.” – Anais Nin
Now that you need to do everything from home and handle the chaotic workload involved, it is easy to feel dull and dreary. But obviously, working harder will make you come out stronger.
6.”Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to give to those who dream and work.” – A.P.I Abdul Kalam
This particular quote couldn’t be more applicable than today. It might feel lonely if you are working from home all by yourself but remember that you are not alone in this. Everyone is in this together.
7. “I love working from home! I get along with everyone in the office, I can show up in my pajamas, and I’m always employee of the month!”
This quote can give you the optimism you need to keep going. After all, working from home offers a lot of exciting benefits as stated in the quote.
8. “Big dreams happen in small places.”
Your limited workspace might feel burdensome but again, others out there are going through the same predicament as you. You just need to keep going.
9. “I’m just pretending this coffee is a margarita and I’m sitting by the beach.” – Elite Daily
Doesn’t everyone just want to pack their bags and be off on a much needed getaway? For now, you can only imagine it but who knows, you might be able to do it soon.
10. “Everything is better in your pajamas.”
No one in your online conferences and meetings knows that you are still in PJs and that is such a liberating feeling. Working from home every single day might seem boring and bleak. But hopefully, these best 10 work from hone motivational quotes help you get through everything. Stay healthy and safe!