Does studying feel like a bothersome chore for you? Do you need something that will motivate you to keep going during these tough times?
It is not easy to be a student and you probably have no idea where to get the inspiration you need. Use these top 10 motivational quotes for students to get the push you need so you can continue learning and growing.
1. “Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” – John Wooden
It is easy to lose interest in one subject if you don’t understand some things about it. However, instead of focusing on what you don’t know, take a look at what you know. Start with the things you are already familiar with and learn more along the way.
2. “We must accept finite disappointment but never lose infinite hope.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
Whether you like it or not, you will be facing disappointments as you go through life. You might not get the things you want or achieve your long planned goals. But despite that, what matters most is to stay hopeful. After all, there is hope as long as you are alive.
3. “Strive for progress, not perfection.” – Unknown
No one is and will ever be perfect, with progress being the only way for you to improve. You should try and improve on your studies and just keep going despite the mistakes you make along the way.
4. “I think it is possible for an ordinary person to choose to be extraordinary.” – Elon Musk
While others see Elon Musk as a very successful man that he has become today, he is also the perfect reminder that even the most ordinary person can be extraordinary if he or she chooses to. He was able to do it so there’s no way that you can’t.
5. “Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.” – John Maxwell
It is important to know and believe in your potential as this plays a big role on your way to success. If you believe in your potential and yourself more, this will motivate you to prove yourself again and again.
6. “The way get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
This is one direct quote that came from the very person who made it possible for the happiest place on earth to exist. To become a better student, you need to study instead of just talk about it.
7. “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.” – Beverly Sills
Hard work is hard. There is no way to change it any other way. Since it is not easy to be successful, you need to work hard and study hard to see the kind of results you want.
8. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas A. Edison
When you give up on anything, whether on your studies or your dreams as a whole, there is no way that you will achieve them. But if you keep trying and moving forward, you can have more chances of becoming successful in the path you choose.
9. “Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.” – Henry Ford
All too often, mistakes and failures stop most people from continuing what they started. But, think of these mistakes and failures as lessons and perfect opportunities for you to improve and become better than before.
10. “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” – George Lorimer
If you really want to be successful with your studies and even beyond that, you should stay motivated and work hard. Your day should start with determination that will push you to keep going and reaching for your goals.
Don’t let your studies bog you down. These 10 motivational quotes for students will inspire you to take the next steps without hesitation.